The January switch window would possibly seem to be a distant reminiscence, however that does not imply the hearsay mill has shut down! Hypothesis over summer season strikes is heating up, so try the newest gossip under, and see all official offers right here.
TOP STORY: Barca eager on Juve legend Buffon
Barcelona have made contact with Italian veteran goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon about becoming a member of them in the summertime, based on Foot Mercato.
The 43-year-old is on the books at Juventus however introduced that he will likely be leaving when his contract involves an finish this summer season.
This implies he will likely be a free agent, one thing Barcelona have been scouring the marketplace for forward of the upcoming switch window.
A plethora of names have been linked with a transfer to Catalonia, together with Manchester Metropolis pair Sergio Aguero and Eric Garcia, Lyon ahead Memphis Depay and Liverpool’s Georginio Wijnaldum — all of whom are out of contract on the finish of the season.
Barcelona’s plan may very well be to permit Pedro Neto to go away and pursue common minutes, whereas bringing in a price for the Brazilian, earlier than signing Buffon without cost to behave as back-up for Marc-Andre ter Stegen.
It is usually felt that the veteran’s presence may assist nurture La Masia graduate goalkeepers Inaki Pena and Arnau Tenas, who’ve already featured in Ronald Koeman’s squads this season.
If the transfer does come to fruition, it’s more likely to contain a short-term contract and one final expertise for Buffon in his taking part in profession.
– Stream ESPN FC Every day on ESPN+ (U.S. solely)
– ESPN+ viewers information: Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and extra
– Atletico Madrid are making their transfer to signal Udinese midfielder Rodrigo de Paul, based on Calciomercato, with Serie A giants akin to AC Milan, Juventus and Napoli having already proven curiosity within the Argentine. Udinese will likely be wanting to herald €50 million for the 26-year-old, however it’s prompt that they could be prepared to simply accept a suggestion of €40m.
– It has beforehand been reported that Arsenal are hoping to signal Stade Rennes midfielder Eduardo Camavinga, whereas rumours have additionally linked him with a transfer to Barcelona. L’Equipe, nevertheless, are actually saying that Paris Saint-Germain are making contact with their fellow Ligue 1 outfit about signing the 18-year-old, along with his contract coming to an finish in June 2022.
– Henrikh Mkhitaryan will communicate to Jose Mourinho earlier than deciding whether or not his future stays at Roma, experiences Calciomercato. The Armenian had been ready to see who the membership’s new coach can be earlier than signing the renewal that can take his contract previous its present fruits this summer season. Nonetheless, after the midfielder struggled beneath Mourinho at Manchester United, and ultimately left throughout the Portuguese tactician’s time there, Mourinho is now the person hoping to maintain him within the Italian capital.
– Premier League sides Arsenal, Aston Villa and Everton are all monitoring Fulham midfielder Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa, based on the Every day Mail. The 25-year-old Cameroonian is more likely to depart after the Cottagers had been relegated to the Championship, and it’s prompt that they’ll look to herald £20m for the person who’s presently beneath contract till 2023.
– With Sergio Ramos‘ contract with Actual Madrid coming to an finish in the summertime, there have been loads of talks between participant and membership relating to a renewal. Nonetheless, Marca have acknowledged that there’s nonetheless no information of an settlement between the 2 events. The centre-back needs a two-year extension, which they don’t seem to be prepared to present him, and there’s a willingness between them to half methods.